Sunday, January 27, 2013

New Photography

I got really sick of my old style of photos - they were too dull, dark, and dirty looking. After many people told me I should just fit myself into the Etsy mold of light backgrounds, minimal distractions, and clean/clear true to life colors, I caved in and did it.

Here's my OLD style photo:

 And here's my NEW style:



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The results of these changes has been a TON of new views, lots of shop favorites, lots of item favorites, and lots and lots of new treasuries using my items. I only have had one sale since I've made these changes, but I'm staying positive about many more.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what do you think? Do you like the old style or new style better?
Leave your comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment